Friday, February 17, 2012

Portfolio Update

This week I have an update to make about my portfolio. I have added a position with a company I use to trade in the past. Instead of trading this security I will be adding it to my standard list of stocks that I hold for the dividend.

The symbol for this security is ETP. I only have a small position it it at this time, but as I add funds to my account I will be extending my position with this security as well as others that I have on my watch list and have open orders for. Other than the new position, I also received a dividend payout for my position in TLT.

That is my opinion, you can take it or leave it. Disclaimer: See bottom of page. http://investorsopinion.blogspot.com

ETP - Energy Transfer Partners, LP
TLT - IShares Trust Barclays 20+Year Treasury Bond Fund

No comments:

Post a Comment