Monday, April 27, 2009

Weekly Report for Week Ending 4-25-2009

Again, I lost track of time and am playing catch up. This was the market results for the week ending 4-25-2009

U.S.
Dow => 8,076.29, -55.04
Nasdaq => 1,694.29, +21.22
S&P => 866.23, -3.37

Mine
NG => 2.65, +.31
CVX QJ => 0.05, -0.05
FPL QH => 0.10, -0.05

Market Outlook
Well, for the past few weeks I have been saying that the market is going down. And I am not above admitting that I can be wrong. However, am I? So far the market has been going sideways, and that does say a lot. What does it say?

It says that their are still sectors that are resisting the still poor economic data. It also says that the economy is very close to a rebound. It won't be long until an official bull market starts.

So what is my opinion? I don't think the next pull back will be as deep as I was expecting. the indices that I report on probably won't fall below the 7,500, 1500, and 800 points levels respectively. At which time we should see another bull move or indication of persisting bearishness.

That is my opinion, you can take it or leave it.

Disclaimer: I am not a stock broker; I am not a financial advisor; I am not recommending to you what to buy or sell. I am just an opinionated investor. If you decide to follow in my footsteps you are taking risk. It is inevitable that I may be wrong. So if you are going to follow in my footsteps that is your own personal decision. I am not responsible for any loss that you may, and probably will, incur regardless of my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment