Friday, April 2, 2010

Option Pick Adjustment

There is nothing really new to report in my portfolio. CPLP and EVEP are both maintaining their value. However, SLV is gaining value at a pace faster than hoped for and looks like I may have my shares called away from me by this next expiration. I will just have to wait and see if I will be able to buy them back after the expiration date after next.

My current open order to buy 2 BQB July 2010 $6 Call options when BRCD breaks above $6 is loosing time to be executed and with that also becoming much cheaper. Along with these options becoming cheaper are other options with more time. Because of that, I am cancelling the current open order and setting an order to buy 2 BQB October 2010 $6 Call options when BRCD breaks above $6. This will cost me a bit more, but it will give me a few more months to hold as the stock goes up in value. That is my opinion, you can take it or leave it.

Disclaimer: See bottom of page. http://investorsopinion.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment