Thursday, January 6, 2011

Portfolio Update

I am continuing my plan of selling options against my cash and against stocks that I own. Today, an STO order for the CPLP Feb 19 2011 $10.00 call against my shares of CPLP executed today. I chose to sell an option against my position because I have a significant gain in the stock and believe that it will not stay above this value past the expiration date I choose. If it does, however, I will gladly sell a put option against the cash that I collect in order to get back in if it drops back below the $10 strike price. I, however, believe that it will drop below the $10 strike before the February expiration. In which case, I will keep the premium and the dividend paying shares. That is my opinion, you can take it or leave it. Disclaimer: See bottom of page. http://investorsopinion.blogspot.com/

CPLP - Capital Product Partners, LP
STO - sell-to-open / sold-to-open

No comments:

Post a Comment