Thursday, March 19, 2009

Notice: Due to Circumstance...

Due to circumstances out of my control. Today's post will be rather late. But to put be to the point in case I am not able to post today.

The Asian markets were up mostly up. The European markets were all up. On carry over news from the U.S.. But the U.S. markets were not able to keep above water by 3:17pm EST.

Unless the news that the House has passed the bill to tax those AIG execs that got those bonuses really starts to get the bulls attention, it looks like it might just be a flat or negative day.

Hello Pooh and Baloo, welcome to the party.

That is my opinion, you can take it or leave it.

Disclaimer: I am not a stock broker; I am not a financial advisor; I am not recommending to you what to buy or sell. I am just an opinionated investor. If you decide to follow in my footsteps you are taking risk. It is inevitable that I may be wrong. So if you are going to follow in my footsteps that is your own personal decision. I am not responsible for any loss that you may, and probably will, incur regardless of my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment