Monday, March 23, 2009

What Happened to Today's Report?

I am guessing you maybe wondering where today's report is? Well, due to circumstances that continued from last Thursday's late report, I will no longer be able to give daily reports for the foreseeable future of 60 days.

My reports will be limited to weekly reports on Saturday and prognostication on Sunday. On occasion I may post during the week, but I don't see that happening that often. However, I do hope you choose to check anyway.

That is my opinion, you can take it or leave it.

Disclaimer: I am not a stock broker; I am not a financial advisor; I am not recommending to you what to buy or sell. I am just an opinionated investor. If you decide to follow in my footsteps you are taking risk. It is inevitable that I may be wrong. So if you are going to follow in my footsteps that is your own personal decision. I am not responsible for any loss that you may, and probably will, incur regardless of my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment