Sunday, November 15, 2009

Portfolio Update

I didn't get a chance to report before now, so I will keep it short and to the point.

I was able to cash out for profit on my SLV Call, sadly it was at the opening of the day that ended bullish. But since the volume was light, I am not expecting Friday to be an indication of reversal. Unfortunately, I can't report well about my USO Call position. Due to the way in which I put in my order, the value dropped further without executing my order. So I have resubmitted the order for Monday at yet further loss of value.

My positions on CVX and FPL both did okay, but nothing substantial. My position on WFC suffered, and may continue to suffer. I think I may have to cut my losses on this one. For this reason I am setting up a stop-limit order for it. As for my Covered Call on MU, the stock still sits at $7.51 with $1.49 until the strike price. Unless it does 5 days of consistent ATR movement to the upside, there is little chance I will be Called on it. I was hoping that I would be. I could use the capital gains. That is my opinion, you can take it or leave it.

Disclaimer: See bottom of page. http://investorsopinion.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment