Monday, November 30, 2009

Portfolio Update

It was another soft day in the markets, folks. Mostly there were fractional gains in the indices with a few surprises to me. For example, there were solid percentage gains in the Airline and Banking sectors. Looks like consumers are buying gifts and preparing to go out of town for Christmas.

As for me, I had a mixed day. CVX lost value all around. FPL stock went up, but time decay took a bite out of my Call Option. MU gained value but parked itself at bearish trending resistance. SLV also gained value.

Today, I had a couple orders execute. New to my portfolio are CPLP and EVEP. They both executed in the first half of the day. Unfortunately, neither was followed by a sustainable rally. So currently I am in a slight loss on both of them.

My paper trades are still sitting unfilled, so there is nothing to report there. My opinion about them is that they are going to do what I suspected of them. I prognosticated in my posts last wee that S is probably going to continue to pull back to a bullish trending support line before bouncing, and PCS is going trend sideways for a little bit before it takes off. I suspect these to occur some time toward the end of this week and the middle of next week. That is my opinion, you can take it or leave it.

Disclaimer: See bottom of page. http://investorsopinion.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment