Thursday, November 5, 2009

Portfolio Update In Short.

Today, I had a little of everything. My Put on AXP stopped out as expected. The underlying stock of CVX, FPL, and WFC all gained a little ground today, but only my WFC Call gained value. Intraday trading left my CVX and FPL positions a little in the red because their closing values ended up but far from their intraday highs. And, as for my commodity Calls on SLV and USO, they pulled back some so that only my Call in SLV is in the green.

CVX continues to ride an inclining trend line. FPL still closed above yesterday's high, however, it put in a doji star which isn't a promising candlestick. The good news is that the asking price is over $2 from today's closing indicating that the move may not be over. WFC produced a candlestick with a long lower shadow but a Bullish body indicating that demand could be more powerful. In relation to yesterday the candlestick pattern is a Bullish Harami pattern, which indicates a change in direction toward the upside is likely. Both SLV and USO put in small doji like candlesticks positioned slightly lower than yesterday's closing. This may only be a pull back as the trading volume was light. So I will be staying in all of my positions for now. That is my opinion, you can take it or leave it.

Disclaimer: See bottom of page. http://investorsopinion.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment