Monday, December 7, 2009

Portfolio Update

Not much to say about the market today. It was mixed and so was my portfolio.

CPLP closed just under it's previous close, creating a small loss for me.

CVX closed slightly up, but only after some large positive and negative swings. As a result of the negative swings toward the end of the day, I am down on my Call Option.

EVEP moved higher and closed at the top of it's upward trending channel. As a result, my Call Option is profitable. Unfortunately, the trading range is so narrow that the gains are marginal.

FPL moved back up some. Unfortunately, it seems to be over-bought at this time. I believe I may sell and take my meager profits.

MU gained a little bit. But it seems to be over-bought as well. It looks like it will be pulling back this week. But I suppose if it does, it won't be for a lot or for long.

SLV opened much lower, but regained some of it's losses. Unfortunately, these gains were not enough to break it above yesterday's close.

As for my paper trades, we have some news to report. Both PCS and S went up today; PCS for profit and S for entry. PCS is profiting enough to cover it's commissions at this time. S has broken out and has me in at a fair amount. I will keep an eye on them.

That is my opinion, you can take it or leave it.

Disclaimer: See bottom of page. http://investorsopinion.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment