Monday, March 1, 2010

Portfolio Update

CPLP had a bearish day on below average volume. The price movement started higher but fell through the day. As a result, the Stochastic and MACD indicators continued to go down. The most recent low didn't get blown out so there is a possibility of future gains.

EVEP had a bearish day on below average volume. The price movement was very narrow. As a result, the Stochastic and MACD indicators continued to climb. There is a possibility of further growth and no current reason to expect a decline.

SLV had a bullish day on less than average volume. The price movement on the day was bearish after a gap up to the high of yesterday, but remained above yesterday's close. As a result, the Stochastic and MACD indicators continued to go up. The price is currently challenging resistance at $16.25, and if it breaks through has $17.50 as a target.

As for my paper trades, I have another mixed bag. S went up, and as a result my call options on it gained back some more of their value. ISPH went up, also. However, since I sold calls against my stock, the value at which I would have to buy them back went up a little. But since my sold call options are for a strike price more than a dollar above the current price, with little support to reach that level, I will let it remain in play.

I am assuming I have a good idea about how high CPLP and SLV may go in the next month and a half based on the slope of the stocks trading in the past. As a result, I am selling calls against my stock. I have put in orders for tomorrow and will update with the results in the next post. That is my opinion, you can take it or leave it.

Disclaimer: See bottom of page. http://investorsopinion.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment