Monday, March 8, 2010

Portfolio Update

CPLP had a slightly bullish day on less than average volume. The price movement was minimal but the Stochastic indicator has slowed down it's decent some more, while the MACD indicator has increased it's incline. It is not yet the time for me to sell a call against my shares.

EVEP had a bullish day on less than average volume. The price movement was better than average as it opened with a gap up and closed even higher. The Stochastic indicator is already in the overbought range, but the MACD indicator has increased it's upward slope. The current resistance is $32.50, but it might break that before coming back down.

SLV had a bearish day on less than average volume. The price movement was negative after opening higher. With the Stochastic indicator in the overbought range and the MACD indicator at levels it has seen before and showing weakness, the ETF could be putting in a top for this run.

My paper trades appear to be going as planned now. ISPH had a bearish day, which is okay as the Call options I "sold" against the shares is becoming more secure against being exercised. S had a really bullish day, yet didn't finish as high as it had gone. However, the Call options I "bought" regained value a good amount of their value and look promising for further gains.

I am watching a few stocks to see if they are ready to be placing Puts against. A few of them are MED, DWA, and PLL. I don't think they are ready yet. I do, however, have a few Call options to add. They are GME, GLW, LEAP, and AUO. That is my opinion, you can take it or leave it.

Disclaimer: See bottom of page. http://investorsopinion.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment