Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Portfolio Update

CPLP had a bearish day on less than average volume. The price movement was small but left the Stochastic and MACD indicators practically unaffected. Nothing more to really say about it at present.

EVEP had a slightly bullish day on less than average volume. The price movement was larger than the end of day change. The Stochastic indicator is practically unchanged as it's signal line contacts it. The MACD indicator still climbed but is weakening. It is my opinion that EVEP has topped out.

SLV had a bullish day on less than average volume. The price movement originated much lower and pushed it's way back up. The Stochastic indicator moved up slightly, but is in the overbought range. The MACD indicator appears unchanged. With higher-highs now becoming lower-highs, this is a definite pivot back down. With so many indicators in the overbought range, it is my opinion that my sold call option is secure from being exercised through the next option expiration.

My paper trades saw some ups today. ISPH had a 4Q financials inspired bull rally today with my "sold" call options against my shares at a strike price 70 cents over my entry, I don't see it being exercised against since the technicals have just recently dropped out of the over bought range. I perceive the stock doing no more than challenging the top. S finally broke through a declining trend line, but now has a resistance level to break through. As a result, the call options I "bought" are now indicating profit. Yesterday I "purchased" a few more call options. Of them, GLW and LEAP made profit while AUO was unchanged and GME slipped back a little. The stagnation of AUO and drop of GME seems to only be a temporary event in my opinion. I will continue to hold for now. That is my opinion, you can take it or leave it.

Disclaimer: See bottom of page. http://investorsopinion.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment