Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Portfolio Update

CPLP had a bearish day on less than average volume. The price movement was a small move down after opening at the previous close. As no surprise, the Stochastic and MACD indicators continued to slide. The most recent low has been reached today and there is little to suggest it won't fall through tomorrow. The Call option I tried to sell against my stock did not go through today. I will consider a different strategy for it.

EVEP had a bullish day on less than average volume. The price movement was a small increase after opening slightly higher than the previous day's close. The Stochastic and MACD indicators continued to climb, but the MACD is beginning to suggest that the move is coming to an end.

SLV had a bullish day on above average volume. The price movement was a large increase after opening with a gap above the previous day's close. As no surprise, the Stochastic and MACD indicators continued to rise. Something of note is that the Stochastic is weakening slightly while the MACD strengthened. This is because the average of late February pull back is working it's way in. The Call option I tried to sell against my shares of the ETF was executed today. This means that I have the obligation to relinquish my 100 shares of the SLV ETF in the even that it exceeds $18. I do not believe that SLV will reach and maintain that amount by the end of the next 45 days.

My paper trades all suffered a little as both S and ISPH had bearish days. The call option I have recorded as a sale against my ISPH paper shares remains only slightly bad as the buy-back cost has not reason since it did last week. All around, an okay day. That is my option, you can take it or leave it.

Disclaimer: See bottom of page. http://investorsopinion.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment