Monday, January 11, 2010

Portfolio Update

another shallow and mixed day in the market. This is how my portfolio fared.

CPLP had a bullish day, just closing over $10 on greater than average volume. The Stochastic and MACD indicators are also still on the incline. I have a Covered Call out on CPLP, so if it continues to climb instead of pulling back, I will be called out on it.

EVEP had a bearish day on greater than average volume. The Stochastic and MACD indicators both continue to average down as the stock seems to fight reversing. Only a matter of time till it does in my opinion.

SLV had a bullish day on greater than average volume even though it closed lower than it's open. The Stochastic and MACD indicators are both still averaging up with little indication of slowing down. I think $19 is not far off from happening.

The paper trades did okay today as well, even the ones I was stopped out of last week. Oh well you win some you lose some. Right now JADE succeeded in breaking through and staying above the downward trending resistance line I am tracking against it. The Stochastic and MACD indicators are still steadily inclining so I suspect further grown, at least to $3.50, it's next resistance line.

OPWV had a bullish day on less than average volume but put in what is known as a hanging man candlestick. This price movement usually means a reversal is coming. This seems likely as the Stochastic indicator is in the overbought range and seems to be leveling off. The MACD indicator is only inclining. Tomorrow will be a defining day for it. That is my opinion, you can take it or leave it.

Disclaimer: See bottom of page. http://investorsopinion.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment