Thursday, January 7, 2010

Portfolio Update

Well, the market was shallow and mixed again for a second day in a row. This is how my portfolio fared.

CPLP had a bullish day on greater than average volume. However, the volume has been declining over the past few days, and today's price movement was a doji star next to a long bodied candlestick. This caused the Stochastic and MACD indicators to start leveling off. I think the stock is going to start heading down.

EVEP had a bearish day on weaker than average volume. The resulting affect on the Stochastic and MACD indicators are officially pointing down. I think this stock is also going to start heading down.

SLV had a bullish day on greater than average volume. But the price movement is a shooting star candlestick. As a result the Stochastic and MACD indicators are already weakening. There will probably be a pull back tomorrow.

As for my paper trades. All were bearish except for my Call Option for JPM. The $43Mar10 Call went up over 21% today. But the Stochastic indicator is looking like it is weakening in the overbought range. I will take my profits if tomorrow it closes down instead of up. The same goes for JADE, OPWV, and S if they go down further. I will cut my losses. That is my opinion, you can take it or leave it.

Disclaimer: See bottom of page. http://investorsopinion.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment