Friday, January 22, 2010

Portfolio Update

CPLP had a bearish day on greater than average volume. This continued to pull down the Stochastic and MACD indicators. There is no indication of an immediate reversal, so my covered call is still safe.

EVEP had a bearish day on less than average volume. This continued to pull down the Stochastic and MACD indicators from their momentary bounce up. There is no indication of an immediate reversal.

SLV had a bearish day on greater than average volume. The price movement put in what looks like a hammer candlestick after a gap down. If wasn't that the Stochastic and MACD indicators are just now dropping out of the overbought range, I would be getting in come Monday. But because I think there is a little bit more of a pull back coming. I am going to wait.

My paper trade on ISPH seems to be in the motions of resetting itself for a rise. The price movement that was put in opened higher but closed lower. The low of the day was higher than the drastically lower-low of yesterday. I think it might be going up soon, but not after it goes sideways for a little bit. That is my opinion, you can take it or leave it.

Disclaimer: See bottom of page. http://investorsopinion.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment