Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Portfolio Update

CPLP had a bearish day on slightly higher than average volume. The Stochastic and MACD indicators are unchanged in their direction. What we do have is a very long lower shadow that just barely touched the low made back in late December that started the last rally. There was then a push back up from the extreme low to close slightly lower than the open. This is an indication that a change in direction may be in the future.

EVEP had a bearish day on higher than average volume. The Stochastic indicator continued to point up but the MACD indicator turned back down. With a lower shadow almost the same length of the body of the move, I am thinking that the immediate future of the stock will see continued sideways trading with a slight push up.

SLV had a bearish day on less than average volume. The Stochastic and MACD indicators are both still pointing down, but the MACD indicator is reacting to the averaging of the past two days. I think it is leveling off right now and then it will finally start to climb. As a result of the price movement today, my limit order was executed at a much lower price than I expected. I now have a full contract worth of SLV to sell calls against. I will start looking for one.

ISPH, my paper trade, had a bullish day on much less than average volume. Both the Stochastic and MACD indicators are still pointing down, but the MACD is already reacting to the averaging out of the past four days. I think it will go up soon enough. That is my opinion, you can take it or leave it.

Disclaimer: See bottom of page. http://investorsopinion.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment