Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Portfolio Update

CPLP was unchanged from yesterday on less than average volume.

EVEP had a bullish day on slightly greater than average volume. The Stochastic and MACD indicators intersecting and crossing over their signal lines. The price is currently near the most recently created high. This leads me to believe that EVEP will be going up a lot more in the near future.

SLV had a very bearish day on greater than average volume. It pulled back all the way to the $17.50 support level. Such a pull back in one day, while the Stochastic indicator is still in the overbought range and the MACD indicator is only starting to point down, stirs a bit of concern in me that SLV might pull back as far as $16.50. If it does, and bounces up, I believe I might buy in some more.

As for my paper trades, ISPH has come down in price and so has the value of the option. The stock is still a far cry from my $6 sell out price. Without going into the details right, if I were to sell out right now, I would be down $8, not including the cost of commissions. The plan for this Covered Call play is to try to hold on to the stock until the call option expires and hope that the stock stays between $6 and $7.50 until then. After the call option expires, I will then re-evaluate the stock to see if I will sell another option against it, just hold the stock, or sell out of the stock. That is my opinion, you can take it or leave it.

Disclaimer: See bottom of page. http://investorsopinion.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment