Thursday, January 28, 2010

Portfolio Update

CPLP had a bearish day on higher than average volume. The price movement of the day resembles that of yesterday. It opened slightly higher only to drop hard during the day and then close much closer to but below the open. This repeated price movement is causing the Stochastic and MACD indicators to start slowing their decent.

EVEP had a bullish day on less than average volume. The price movement was relatively narrow but was enough to affect the Stochastic and MACD indicators. They are both pointing up at this time. I believe the strength is building up under this stock to blow through $32.

SLV had a really bearish day on greater than average volume. The price movement was completely contrary to what I thought it would be. I think I will posting a order to selling the $18Feb10 call against my shares to collect a little premium. But when I post the order it will be at a higher price than the bid and ask. I want it to sell after the market has turned back up for the commodity.

ISPH, my paper trade, had a bearish day on lower than average volume, but it is closed near the close of yesterday. The Stochastic indicator is still pointing down, but the MACD has already begun to level off. I seems to be taking it's time, but I think I will see a change in it by next week.

In addition, AEA, JPM, OPWV, and S all look like they are in position for a rally. I am adding them to my paper trades at this time. I have higher expectations for AEA and JPM than I do for OPWV and S, but I wouldn't mind being pleasantly surprised. That is my opinion, you can take it or leave it.

Disclaimer: See bottom of page. http://investorsopinion.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment